Thus, 82% are salaried people, 10%, withdraw and 3%, unemployed with benefit. We also find self-employed workers, although with a minimum proportion as it does not exceed 3%.
It is striking that only 35% are women. Are they better managers or less prone to cravings? The truth is that this is a recurring question that numerous studies have tried to solve. In any case, it is not our intention to enter into such a tricky matter, Therefore, we leave it here.
Married or single?
The marital status of the people requesting these urgent credits is also subject to analysis. In this sense, we find that 45% of them are single people and 15% are divorced. 35% are married, while widowers, with 5%, are also encouraged to apply for this kind of credit when they need money.
Catalonia, the region where most fast credits are requested
Within our territory we also find areas where these credit channels enjoy greater acceptance among the population. Thus, Catalonia, with 22.1% is the community with the highest volume of requests. Others who rely on loans of these characteristics are Madrid and Andalusia.
On the other hand, in Navarre, with 1% of applications, it is the region of Spain whose citizens hardly think of fast loans when they come to solving their specific problems of lack of liquidity. It should be remembered that, according to a study prepared by the EADA business school and the ICSA consultancy, the average salary of Navarre is the highest in the country. Therefore, it seems more logical than they do not use these means of financing.
214 euros, the amount requested
Although these financial companies offer amounts of up to 800 euros, most users opt for much lower loans. Thus, with 214 euros almost all seems to solve an urgent situation.
That said, and for all those who are evaluating the application for an online loan, we are going to provide some useful advice not to err with the choice of credit and financial that best suits our needs.
Tips when asking for quick loans
- As you have observed, and despite the fact that credits of up to 800 euros can be requested, most users opt for modest amounts. And because? Because they demand precisely the money they need and not a cent more. Thus, they can return it more easily and, in addition, will generate less interest.
- Do not apply for a loan to pay a previous one that is still pending. No, not at all, this practice is insane from a financial point of view and will only serve to salt the wound of your debts.
- Read all the conditions carefully, compare the options of the different financiers and take advantage of the comments from previous users. Your experience is a fundamental tool and you should not despise it!
- Make sure that when the due date comes, you will be willing to pay the debt. If not, do not take the step. Rate other options.
- Keep in mind that fast loans have been designed to handle payments or purchases whose urgency we cannot delay, but not to cover an unsustainable life train such as dinners, whims, trips with friends or trips.
- And finally, try to save a small capital so that a similar situation does not happen again. This way you can face small contingencies without having to resort to urgent loans. In any case, it is good to know that they are there to help us. But keep our recommendations in mind.
- Trust the best! Unfortunately, in recent years there have been cases of individuals who offer their services as a lender without any guarantees for clients who, on occasion, end up entangled in such a way that they lose everything. In Clyde Griffiths you will find financials of proven experience, prestige and, above all, that comply with the law. We try to tell you all about them so you can make the best possible decision.